Headache And Migraine
Experiencing headache or migraine?
You’re in the right place.
Our team have a combination of clinical and personal experience with dealing with chronic headache and migraine patterns.
We see people experiencing headache and migraine pain just like you in the clinic every week.
There is often frustration or even despair over the unrelenting or reoccurring pain.
Sometimes there is a sense of people feeling like they may have to live with this forever.
There may be another way to manage your pain and other associated symptoms. This may include problems such as neck tension, nausea, dizziness or fatigue.
What will happen at an appointment for your headache or migraine?
- We must learn more about you and your exact presentation, medical and family history.
- This helps us identify underlying factors that could be contributing to your problem.
- Following this, you will receive a comprehensive physical assessment.
We are passionate about identifying underlying causes, in order to maximise and amplify the effect of treatment.
- From here, we work with you to formulate an individual plan about what can be done.
- Each person and your individual circumstances are unique and your plan will take this into account and be just for you.
- This includes hands-on treatment with our experienced health professionals, identification of your exact headache type or migraine triggers and or the use of our symptom diary.
There may be recommendations made regarding self help tools such as meditation, an exercise program or other health and lifestyle advice.
We are passionate about making real lasting change beyond basic symptom reduction.
There is no time like the present to take the next step and BOOK NOW to visit our experienced team and see what can be done for your headache or migraine.