The practitioners at Koru Natural Therapies pride themselves on providing premium allied and complementary health care with the best service available. We take great care to use the most up to date assessment and management tools to address your current concerns, so you can get back to doing what you love.
We offer a wide variety of allied health and natural therapies to support you towards a happier healthier you and help you achieve your health goals.
Our experienced and varied multi-disciplinary practitioners have varied clinical interests including:
- Recovering from sporting injuries
- Resolving back and neck pain – including sciatica, whiplash and wry neck
- headache and migraine management
- Children’s health
- Weight management and quit smoking techniques (Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Exercise prescription – we can even send them as videos so you don’t forget them once you get home
We would like to warmly welcome new members to our team, Dr. Josie Chambers, Osteopath and Leanne Hyland, Remedial Massage Therapist. We are sure you will enjoy meeting them and you can anticipate the high level of care that you expect at Koru.
Clinic founder Dr. Prue Eddie Osteopath, in addition to her osteopathic qualification from RMIT University, has completed a Graduate Certificate in Neonatal and Paediatric Manual Therapy from Victoria University. Prue has a clinical interest in issues affecting babies, children and pregnant women, including but not limited to:
- Babies – neck turning issues, with associated head shape complaints, positional issues associated with feeding, movement and development.
- Children – musculoskeletal developmental concerns, aches and pains, sporting injuries and postural issues.
- Pregnancy – common pregnancy concerns such as pelvic and back pain as well as pelvic floor concerns.
Prue recently taught on a professional development course specifically for Osteopaths in childhood conditions that may present in clinical practice.
Our goal is to encourage a healthy lifestyle, while providing education and comfort to our patients and their families. We take the time to listen and provide individualistic treatment that best suits the persons needs. Please contact us if you or a loved one is in need of assistance or requiring advice on 9736 9408 or via the contact form and we will aim to contact you by the next business day.
Please note Osteopaths with special clinical interests in Australia are not considered “specialists” as this is a protected term under Australian law.
17 Meadowgate Drive Chirnside Park, VIC 3116 Ph: 9736 9408
Happily servicing Lilydale, Croydon, Yarra Valley, Mt Evelyn, Mooroolbark and Ringwood.